It's round-up time!
1. The Kind Hearts of Children and the Spirit of the Season (Creepy horror, 954 words) appeared at Every Day Fiction
2. Black Thumb (Horror, 2,734 words) was reprinted in Issue 13 of The Literary Hatchet
3. Please Enter Through the Meditation Room, the Snack Bar's on Your Left (Comic fantasy, 1,941 words) appeared in Vol VIII of Bards & Sages
4. Jump, and I'll Catch You (Science Fiction, 2,780 words) was published in audio at Drabblecast.
5. An Object Lesson in Misanthropy (Dark modern fantasy, 984 words) was reprinted at EGM Shorts.
6. Always Room for More (Supernatural, 1,723 words) was published at Unsung Stories.
7. Send in the Ninjas (Comic SF, 3,282 words) was published at Podcastle
8. To Haunt His Own Exhausted Heart (Supernatural, 604 words) was published at Scarlet Leaf Review
9. The Fine Art of Fortune-Telling (Dark fantasy, 3,980 words) was reprinted in Eldritch Embraces from Dragon's Roost Press
10. Not Recommended for Guests of a Philosophically Uncertain Disposition (Comic modern fantasy, 2,600 words) was published in Issue 263 of Interzone
1. Best Friends Forever (SF, 790 words) and God State (SF, 1300 words) will be coming out in Daily Science Fiction, 2016
2. Sometimes You're the Windscreen, Sometimes You're the Fly (Modern fantasy, 878 words) will be coming out in the first issue of Outlook Springs, April 15th, 2016
3. Where There's Magic (Secondary fantasy, 6,980 words) will be coming out in the next issue of Kaleidotrope, April 2016
4. The Visiphorical Art (Supernatural, 917 words) will be reprinted in Pantheon Magazine, 2016
5. My Sister, the Fairy Princess (Horror, 1,700) will be coming out in Black Static